From Airships: Conquer the Skies Wiki
Features[edit | edit source]
- Landships! Vehicles with tracks and legs.
- Enemy crew can be trampled by landships.
- Better crew AI and controls for moving outside: you can select floating rocks and the ground and give your crew orders.
- Territories, land and sea routes in the strategic map.
- Three new music tracks by Curtis Schweitzer.
- Cannons produce recoil on ships.
- Boarding distance indicators.
- Three new heraldic charges with bonuses: Boar's Head Erased, Wolf Passant, Spider.
- Particles like mud and soot can stick to ships.
- Nicer ship outlines for targeting, boarding, etc.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Ships now better obey targeting orders and no longer get fixated on firing on already-disabled targets.
- Resources carried by crew are shown again.
- Can no longer edit your fleet in multiplayer setup after you've clicked "Ready".
- Fleet costs again visible in multiplayer setup.
- Ships no longer sometimes move vertically when you add new modules in the editor.
- Grounding command works again.
- Removed light halos because they didn't look that good and were a massive performance problem.
- Filtering out all ships or deleting all ships no longer causes a crash.