Today we are making changes to the login system on Gamepedia to give you the option to merge your Gamepedia and Twitch accounts.
If you decide to merge your accounts, you’ll be able to log in to Gamepedia with your Twitch username and password, but all users will now be redirected to the main Gamepedia.com page to log on regardless of if you choose to merge your accounts or not. Learn more about the changes here.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Landships! Vehicles with tracks and legs.
- Enemy crew can be trampled by landships.
- Better crew AI and controls for moving outside: you can select floating rocks and the ground and give your crew orders.
- Territories, land and sea routes in the strategic map.
- Three new music tracks by Curtis Schweitzer.
- Cannons produce recoil on ships.
- Boarding distance indicators.
- Three new heraldic charges with bonuses: Boar's Head Erased, Wolf Passant, Spider.
- Particles like mud and soot can stick to ships.
- Nicer ship outlines for targeting, boarding, etc.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Ships now better obey targeting orders and no longer get fixated on firing on already-disabled targets.
- Resources carried by crew are shown again.
- Can no longer edit your fleet in multiplayer setup after you've clicked "Ready".
- Fleet costs again visible in multiplayer setup.
- Ships no longer sometimes move vertically when you add new modules in the editor.
- Grounding command works again.
- Removed light halos because they didn't look that good and were a massive performance problem.
- Filtering out all ships or deleting all ships no longer causes a crash.