From Airships: Conquer the Skies Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help Airships: Conquer the Skies Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Airships: Conquer the Skies Wiki by .
Charges[edit | edit source]
The charge used on the coat-of-arms determines the bonus provided.
- Annulet - No bonus
- Anvil - Steel armour absorbs 50% more damage
- Crescent - ?
- Crown - Conquered cities have no pacification period
- Dragon - No bonus implemented yet
- Eagle - All cannons are twice as accurate
- Eye - Spy actions are 50% cheaper and 50% more likely to succeed
- Guillotine - Revolting cities join your empire
- Lion - 50% faster reload in boarding combat
- Mountain - +30% lift from suspendium chambers
- Rams head - Can build grand prow
- Rat - Injured crew members move at full speed
- Roundel - No bonus
- Scales - +25% income from cities
- Tower - +50% stone wall HP
- Tree - 20% wooden armour and module HP
- Waves - Fires put out twice as quickly
- Wheel - Ships ready for commands twice as fast
- Wrench - Repair 50% faster