Today we are making changes to the login system on Gamepedia to give you the option to merge your Gamepedia and Twitch accounts.
If you decide to merge your accounts, you’ll be able to log in to Gamepedia with your Twitch username and password, but all users will now be redirected to the main Gamepedia.com page to log on regardless of if you choose to merge your accounts or not. Learn more about the changes here.
|This article is a stub. You can help Airships: Conquer the Skies Wiki by .|
Charges[edit | edit source]
The charge used on the coat-of-arms determines the bonus provided.
- Annulet - No bonus
- Anvil - Steel armour absorbs 50% more damage
- Crescent - ?
- Crown - Conquered cities have no pacification period
- Dragon - No bonus implemented yet
- Eagle - All cannons are twice as accurate
- Eye - Spy actions are 50% cheaper and 50% more likely to succeed
- Guillotine - Revolting cities join your empire
- Lion - 50% faster reload in boarding combat
- Mountain - +30% lift from suspendium chambers
- Rams head - Can build grand prow
- Rat - Injured crew members move at full speed
- Roundel - No bonus
- Scales - +25% income from cities
- Tower - +50% stone wall HP
- Tree - 20% wooden armour and module HP
- Waves - Fires put out twice as quickly
- Wheel - Ships ready for commands twice as fast
- Wrench - Repair 50% faster